Monday, July 23, 2012

Why Blog?

Sometimes we can see clearly what is on the other side of the window, 
other times it may be just a blur.



If you could see clearly through this window right now, you would see cobwebs. (Thankfully on the outside.)  What you do see is the sweet vintage plant hanger I found for $4.00 two weeks ago....I can't believe the plant cuttings have rooted already!

***

Life changes.

I never really know what I will be blogging about.

I blog because I have some Blog Friends who actually read my ramblings.

I never make money off my blog. 

I blog because I know my family is lurking....even though they rarely leave me comments. ;)

I never talk about politics.

I blog because one day I may not remember today.

***


My sewing blog has so very little sewing on it right now.
I wanted a simpler title to go with my simpler life.

I hope you will add yourself to my list of Friends (followers) and leave a comment once in a while.

Thanks for stopping by!!!





5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your newest endeavour, Sheila. I wish I could also follow you to the thrift stores - you find the best stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Salvation finds. Looking forward to seeing what other goodies you find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love "vintage" and will enjoy your new blog. Who manufactured the three pieces in your banner as I really like vintage pottery?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty little find. Reminds me of one my Nana had. Your vintage blog will be fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we are all in search of a simpler life. I look forward to reading your new blog and I always love to see the treasures that people find :)
    I'm on a plant kick right now and keep rooting and propragating plants. I think I'm up to 33 houseplants :)
    Enjoy your new space on the web.

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete