Thursday, January 3, 2013

Slacker

If you are waiting for my photos from Christmas....

I am sorry.

I don't have any.

I have been a total slacker in that department.

This is all I found on my camera card:

I bought these old snowshoes off of a local buying/selling/swap site.

I think I will leave them up on the fireplace mantel a while longer....
but the fresh pine garland needs to go soon.


I had planned on doing a Christmas baking post,
But all I baked were Spritz cookies!


Because of a dental issue with one of our guests,
 I ended up making Tapioca instead of the planned cranberry cake.
The Tapioca was probably more popular than the cake!



After a very full week, I am slowly getting back into my normal routine....
which won't be normal for long!
My new normal is just around the corner....
I will save that for another post.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment